Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Showing off my Cache Pack

So after my geocaching experience in Las Vegas, I had realized that my EDC daypack was way too small to use since adding caching stuff to it. I think it was originally a daypack with a water bladder, and I had gotten it for the bladder only but it does make a nice little pack. Unfortunately outdated by newer models, I found one about the same size that features more pockets, lanyard ties, and drink holder pockets. I wish it hadn't been $40 though. I do really like my new one. I can get all my EDC in it, plus my caching items. Not too big to have to make room for in the car either. Also has soft machine washable material too. So I thought I'd share my Cache pack contents. :)
First we have the contents of the bag. A pack of WetOnes wipes, toilet paper, waterproof notebook, fav mini pilot pen, log roller, swiss army knife w tweezers, flashlight, loaded bison tubes, geocache brochures, spare logs and baggies, swag bag in an apple crown royal sack, pepper spray w armband, and a loaded pill bottle cache.

Below is the current contents of my SWAG bag.

So what's in your cache pack?


No comments:

Post a Comment